California Jury Instruction Selector July 2011 Web Update for Version 5.2.1
Follow these instructions to install California Jury Instruction Selector July 2011 Web Update. You must have Version 5.2.1, June 2011 Web Update installed on your computer before you can install this update.
Please verify that you have adequate space on your hard drive before starting the download. The file size is 16.4 MB and it will take approximately 41 minutes to download, assuming you are using a 56.6 Kbps modem. Your download time may vary.
- Click Download Now.
- When you are prompted by your browser, Select Run or Open. When the download is finished, the installation will automatically begin.
- Alternatively, you may choose to Save the program to your hard drive. When the download is complete, locate the installation program, JIS5.2.1a_July2011.exe, in your download directory. Double-click the file to launch the setup program.
- If a Security Warning or Permission message is displayed, click Yes or Allow to continue.
The setup program is started and the installation program extracts the installation files.
- If your software is installed in the server/workstation configuration, the “Browse For Folder” window will appear. Navigate to the network installation location on your server. Click OK. (Skip this step if you used the local installation procedure to install the software.)
- The “Jury Instruction Selector Updater” window is displayed. Click Update.
- The “Update Complete” dialog box is displayed. Click OK.
When the installation is complete, you can delete JIS5.2.1a_July2011.exe.